Tuesday, January 20, 2009

NEWS: Pray for Ted Kennedy.

Read the report here.

Excerpt:

"The Obamas then repaired to the Capitol's Statuary Hall for a traditional luncheon before this afternoon's inaugural parade.

"During the lunch, Sen. Edward M. Kennedy (D-Mass.) fell ill and was rushed away for treatment. Kennedy, 76, who was diagnosed last year with brain cancer, apparently suffered a violent seizure and was taken to a hospital in an ambulance, officials said."

"Obama paid tribute to Kennedy at the end of the luncheon. 'I would be lying to you if I did not say right now a part of me is with him,' the new president said."

Now, I am a conservative. I do not support Senator Kennedy's ideals. However, I believe he deserves our prayers. There is no such thing as a "good man," and we all fall short in different areas. Please, a Christian is only as good as his/her mercy: pray for Ted Kennedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment